This is an exciting addition I’m making as one of many changes for the new year! Now, when you book a session, I will design a custom collection for your wall. When we meet to put together your order, I will have a few suggestions of sizes and photo combinations for you, ready to order or tweak.
The benefits for you of the wall collections:
- No more guessing and wondering what might look good together on your wall.
- You can order with confidence that photos your order with be both appropriate to the wall you will be hanging them on and be a statement.
- This makes planning the placement of your photos a piece of cake.
How to maximize this new offering:
- Measure and/or photograph the walls you might consider decorating with photos of your session and send me the measurements and photos prior to your ordering appointment. (This way, the suggestions are truly tailored to your space and current decor.)
- Plan how you will rotate current photos with new ones over the years. (This way, you won’t have to wonder or answer about “what you will do with all the photos as you have more sessions.” You will have the confidence to commit to your order and enjoy your beautiful photographs when they arrive.)
If you or someone you know is expecting and is interested, contact me using the contact form or send me an email. The first weeks are so important! For more information on when to have a newborn session, read this blog post. Through the end of the January, anyone who refers a newborn client to me will receive double the referral points to put toward a complimentary session or products! The client you refer will get $50 off the newborn session as well!
Oh yeah! All photos and written content on RTC PhotoWork blog are copyright to RTC PhotoWork. None of these photos are to be printed or posted anywhere, whether in part or in whole, unless given the express permission of RTC PhotoWork. Please contact me at email@example.com for permission if you would like to repost any images or content.